I open my eyes
And take in the scenery...
I see children playing in the sand
Enjoying the water and the cool breeze
"Look further", my mind tell me.
In the distance
The wiseman spells the words
That he alone can see
Formed by the rocks, the clouds and the waves
The crowd is marvelled
"Still further", I hear again
Hair; jet black and curly as at birth
Skin; flawless sunkissed bronze
Eyes; deep, almost unending, yet soft and promising
Teeth; white as pearl, shiny as ivory
Arms; oh so finely cut, complete definition of strength
Legs; long and firmly planted
Our eyes meet
Nothing changes
The waves rumble.
Like silk viels carried by the wind,
Our hearts float in the air, and intertwine.
Like the strings of cord,
Our fingers interlock... perfectly
Like that was how it was meant to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment